Take the quiz below and submit your answers to us via Twitter or Facebook. We will do a drawing next week from all of the entries and we will give away 5 sets of Sharpie Gold, Silver & Bronze markers.
True or False:
1. Backflips are legal in Olympic figure skating.
2. A bobsled must cross the finish line upright.
3. In ski jumping, lighter athletes must use shorter skis to cancel out their advantage.
4. In skeleton, competitors who intentionally slow down are disqualified.
5. Sled dog racing has been an Olympic sport.
6. In biathlon, competitors who miss a rifle shot must ski a 150-meter penalty loop before continuing on the course.
7. The curling stones for each Olympics must be manufactured in the host country.
8. In long track speedskating, athletes must remain in their lanes the entire race.
Tweet or post your answers now for a chance to win bronze, silver, and gold Sharpies!