Wayne is a Social Media Trainer Speaker & Consultant, Author of THE POWER FORMULA FOR LINKEDIN SUCCESS and LinkedIn Expert
These tips are from the 2nd edition of his book “The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success,” a chapter titled
Ready…Set…Go: A Six-Week, Two-Hour-Per-Week Roadmap to Results.
Daily LinkedIn To Do’s
· Review your home page.
· Respond to any messages in your inbox.
· Respond to any invitations to join other people’s networks.
· Review the Updates section of your home page to check for interesting events, projects, or comments.
· Check discussions in your two or three most important industry groups.
· Invite people you met the previous day to join your network, as long as they are people you know and trust or you
are going to make sure you get together with them to discuss each other’s goals and objectives.
· Post a status update. Regularly include a link to helpful articles, blog posts, or websites.
To read more on what to do weekly and monthly click here