Having your most used tools and references handy on your desk helps you work faster. Here are some ideas for fast and easy access to your most important reference information.
Follow these three principles for making your desktop an efficient work area:
1. Make groups
2. Put in order
3. Keep close
Having things right at your fingertips makes you highly productive and feel totally in control. Use Colored SuperTab Folders in a desktop rack to hold frequently referenced material.
• Gather the materials that you refer to frequently throughout the day; phone directories, email addresses, lists, catalogs, schedules, prices.
• Group items by the way you will look for them, such as suppliers in one group, customers in another.
• Assign a different color SuperTab Folder to each group.
Put in Order
• Place materials in SuperTab Folders using the appropriate category colors.
• Write the name of each type of reference on the oversized tab.
• Order the folders alphabetically within each color group.
• Put the folders in a desktop rack.
• Position the rack near your computer within easy reaching distance.
Order your Smead Colored SuperTab Folders today at www.twistop.com and your desktop will be efficient by the end of the work week.
Looking for something specific? Search our site below for more content:
Twisted Pencil Blog
Why Buy Twist?
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Project Management Services
We Mean Green
Printable Order Form
Get our e-newsletter
Custom Stamp Form
Catalogs and Flyers
Online Ordering Tutorial
Cash Back Program
Churches, Schools, and Nonprofits
Memberships & Certifications
1981 W. County Rd. C2
Roseville, MN 55113
Local Ph: 612.379.2832
Local Ph: 952.758.5040
1351 Planeview Drive
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Local Ph: 920-236-3420
Welcome to Twist!
Please contact us at
800.62.TWIST, browse our website to view specials, or search for a service below.
945 North Edgewood Ave
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Local Ph: 630.766.3700
Local Ph: 219.932.0500
Connect With Twist