The range of green products is expanding. Manufacturers are now using innovative technologies to transform organic products into adhesives for tapes and adhesive notes, envelopes, plates, cups, bowls and eating utensils.
Twist Office Products is committed to providing choices to help protect our environment. Here are some recycled, compostable, sustainable, Energy Star-rated, non-toxic and bio-based offerings, as well as those products certified to meet stringent environmental standards:
- Though technology has changed the office environment to a mostly digital atmosphere, some industries still use A LOT of paper. And there are some perhaps, more senior leaders who seem to be stodgy and stubborn in switching to digital. But before printing something, I would challenge you to try sharing it digitally. Use Google Drive or the comments feature in Word!
- Recycle ink cartridges/old devices. Chances are your building has a recycling program or at least the ability to recycle old phones, monitors, equipment, etc.
- Select environmentally friendly products (see below) for your work home. If you can't select the products, encourage your company or whomever does the ordering to make Earth-friendly choices.
- The HON Nucleus Chair has over 50 percent recycled content. And we love HON because they think green.
- Deflecto EnvironMat Chairmat is made from over 128 recycled beverage bottles.
- Energy Star light bulbs
- Pilot B2P pens are made out of water bottles (see video below)
- Pentel Recycology pens
- Elite re-manufactured toner cartridges
- Energy Star Printers
- Did you know Hammermill actually plants more trees than they cut down? Check out their recycled paper and you'll actually be doing the environment a favor!