- Upgrade your daily H2O with fruit infusions - add a drink umbrella to make it feel festive.
- Change your desktop and screensaver to a tropical image for a virtual vacation.
- Lighten up lunches with salads and fruits... and make it a picnic. Get out and enjoy fun in the sun on you lunch break!
- If you're allowed to listen to music, put together your favorite tunes in a seasonal playlist.
- Play games or activities together during lunch breaks. Not only does it build a sense of camraderie and teamwork, but it can also help you recharge for the rest of the day's tasks.
Whether you take a vacation or not, you can still enjoy summer fun at the office:
Our favorite way to stay cool is with ice brew beverages for Keurig. Take our poll to see your iced beverage personality.
1. It's the perfect summer weather tonight--not too hot, not too chilly. You...
A) Pick up your book and head to the front porch swing.
B) Grab your purse-it's time to go out on the town!
C) Make jams and can them while feeling the summer breeze blow through the kitchen.
D) You opt for dinner under the stars, but come inside for the rest of the night.
E) Open the windows and cozy up with some Netflix.
F) Lace up your running shoes for a jaunt on the trail.
2. You drop your ice cream on the sidewalk, so you...
A) Start to tear up. It's sad!
B) Shout an expletive. That's so annoying! But then you go right back inside and ask for another scoop.
C) Find this to be a berry unfortunate event.
D) Part of you is embarrassed, but part of you finds this hilarious.
E) You go back inside to get some spill-proof iced coffee instead.
F) Ice cream? You mean my reduced-fat sorbet.
3. When it comes to playing in the water, I...
A) Like to chill out in the row boat with my fishing pole.
B) Hit the waves. Surfs up!
C) Walk along the beach and go shelling.
D) Usually spend half the time playing in the water and half laying out on the sand.
E) Actually prefer to lounge in my beach chair.
F) Put on my waterskis- where's the speedboat?
4. The sun has this effect on my skin...
A) I stay out of the sun.
B) I use a ton of sunscreen, but still tan a bit.
C) I get berry red--lobster-style.
D) I burn the first day in the sun, but then it turns tan.
E) I get a nice glow, but not super dark.
F) I get a super dark tan.
5. My favorite Popsicle flavor is...
A) Mmm...I like anything sweet!
D) I like strawberry...but blueberry is good, too.
E) Are there coffee-flavored Popsicles?
F) Hmm, anything without a lot of sugar.
6. My favorite place to be in the summer is...
A) At a country music festival.
B) An amusement park.
C) Berry picking.
D) I like to catch up on TV and relax at home, but sometimes I like to grab dinner and drinks on a restaurant patio.
E) Gardening outside.
F) Rollerblading, swimming, playing sports...anything active!
7. My favorite summer clothing item is...
B) Daisy Dukes.
C) A berry-colored tank top.
D) Jean capris.
E) Sleeveless shirt in a cute color.
F) Tennis shoes.