We can PRINT that for you!
Long-distance fun runs, community walkathons, and other charity sporting events are a great way to raise funds as the weather grows warmer. Print will help keep these events organized, and some print pieces can be reused for future events.
- Banners—Banners are an ideal option for personalizing tents, stadiums, finish lines, and more. Even better, a durable banner is an investment in a print piece that will last for years to come.
- Postcards—Because of the broad appeal of these events, postcards are an ideal promotional option.
- Badges—Sporting events are busy places, and having a set of badges for volunteers can help keep the event organized. Even better, these badges are reusable for future events.
- Yard Signs—Show runners where to go with yard signs along running courses.
- Labels—For people participating in fun run events or sporting teams, a sticky label could be a fun badge option for those participating.
You can hold a donation drive over the course of a week, a month, or even a year, and print can help!
- Post-it® Notes—A classic visual to show the impact that individuals can make, Post-it® Notes can be used to show each donation at storefronts or restaurants.
- Postcards—With widespread appeal and affordable cost, postcards are a great way to reach out to the community.
- Posters—Getting the word out, especially in smaller communities, can greatly benefit from posters hung in local businesses and community bulletin boards.
A nonprofit gala is a large-scale fundraising event that usually includes presold tickets that include dinner, dancing, and entertainment alongside silent auctions or raffles.
- Announcements—A traditional announcement with elegant style is an excellent option for a gala. For a truly luxe look, consider adding a touch of foil stamping, embossing, or both.
- Business Cards—Versatile business cards can be personalized with luxurious print or stylish stocks and used as raffle tickets, tags for silent auctions, drink tickets, and more.
- Napkins—Personalized napkins, especially napkins using foil stamping, are an elegant finish to tables at the gala.
Benefit concerts, whether they feature celebrity performers or local talent, can bring in donations and build buzz in the community. The right print can make them even better.
- Tickets—Printed tickets for concert attendees are an essential for concerts.
- Buttons—Whether used as a creative alternative to traditional tickets or sold at a table for further donations, buttons are a natural complement to a concert.
- Brochures—Full color print can make programs for a benefit concert more exciting, and a half-fold brochure makes an excellent program.
Call your rep or our customer service team to learn more about how Twist can help make your next event a success!