Follow these three principles for making your desktop an efficient work area:
1. Make groups
2. Put in order
3. Keep close
Having things right at your fingertips makes you highly productive and feel totally in control. Use Colored SuperTab Folders in a desktop rack to hold frequently referenced material.
• Gather the materials that you refer to frequently throughout the day; phone directories, email addresses, lists, catalogs, schedules, prices.
• Group items by the way you will look for them, such as suppliers in one group, customers in another.
• Assign a different color SuperTab Folder to each group.
Put in Order
• Place materials in SuperTab Folders using the appropriate category colors.
• Write the name of each type of reference on the oversized tab.
• Order the folders alphabetically within each color group.
• Put the folders in a desktop rack.
• Position the rack near your computer within easy reaching distance.
We hope these three simple ideas help you stay organized so you have time for some fun this month.