Celebrate National Ice Cream Month!
- Place a mini marshmallow at the bottom of an ice cream cone to help avoid a drippy mess.
- Make a brownie bowl for your ice cream. Tiny bowls made with a cupcake pan that are the perfect size for one scoop of ice cream.
- When decorating with sprinkles, use a cookie cutter as a template to create shapes and designs!
- Run your ice cream scoop under hot water before diving into your pint. Smoother scoops await!
- Freeze ice cream into cubes and voila! A delicious way to cool down your hot cocoa.
- Layer ice cream with whipped cream for an easy, last-minute treat!
- A football cookie cutter makes ice cream sandwiches a super easy (and tasty) “Sundae” Night Football treat.
At your next party, try cutting your ice cream with a warm knife to simplify serving.
- What’s better than coffee with cream and sugar? Coffee blended with ICE CREAM SANDWICHES. Thank us later.
- All it takes is a slice of leftover pie, milk and vanilla ice cream, and you’ve got a tasty milkshake.
- No matter what soda floats your boat, we bet it will be delish when paired with ice cream. We especially love this Orange Creamsicle Float!
- Combine cookie dough with ice cream - does a better combination exist?