Tip #1 Packing
- Limit Luggage To A Carry On
- What to pack
Airplanes are full of bacteria and viruses, but you can stop those germs cold.
- Hand Sanitizer – Use often think of all the common areas you touch through your journey. GOJ 9652ssec
- Sanitize the tray. The folding tray is rarely cleaned and is teaming with bacteria. Carry some antibacterial wipes such as Clorox on The Go Disinfecting Wipes and wipe the tray before you use it for anything. Then wipe it again.
- Bring supplies like Airborne, Asprin, Alka-Seltzer and Cold/Cough relief
Don’t settle for a fast food diet just because you are on the road.
- Go for protein over carbs – it takes longer to digest and burn, and therefore lasts longer.
- Stay Hydrated. Choose bottled water as your preferred beverage. Water keeps your skin looking fresh and your mind alert.
- Carry healthy snacks with you so you won’t be tempted to eat fast food. KIND healthy grains or Kashi Go Lean bars are easy to pack and will satisfy your cravings.
- Smile and be nice - no matter how frustrated you get, kindness goes a long way.