It doesn't have to cost a lot to let someone know that their work is appreciated, but employees will appreciate and remember the gesture.
- Recognize an individual or team with framed certificates for a job well done.
- An executive-quality pen or journal is a professional accessory that is always appreciated and is something they can put to use at work.
- A handwritten thank-you note speaks volumes. Post it on the employee's door or in a public area, where others can acknowledge achievements, too!
- Recognize the individuals or teams who preformed well at department- or company-wide gatherings.
- For employees who travel or are otherwise on the go, a travel bag is a gift that is sure to come in handy.
Your acknowledgment of employees' work well done helps to build morale and encourage continued success!