Follow these three principles for making your desktop an efficient work area:
1. Make groups
2. Put in order
3. Keep close
Having things right at your fingertips makes you highly productive and feel totally in control. Use Colored SuperTab Folders in a desktop rack to hold frequently referenced material.
• Gather the materials that you refer to frequently throughout the day; phone directories, email addresses, lists, catalogs, schedules, prices.
• Group items by the way you will look for them, such as suppliers in one group, customers in another.
• Assign a different color SuperTab Folder to each group.
Put in Order
• Place materials in SuperTab Folders using the appropriate category colors.
• Write the name of each type of reference on the oversized tab.
• Order the folders alphabetically within each color group.
• Put the folders in a desktop rack.
• Position the rack near your computer within easy reaching distance.
Order your Smead Colored SuperTab Folders today at www.twistop.com and your desktop will be efficient by the end of the work week.